‹ Back to search results
Pharmacist Manager Role, Shepperton
Seeking a hard-working, driven and business minded Pharmacist or Pharmacy manager who thrives in a Community environment for a role in Shepperton.
Also a huge opportunity to progress into a Superintendent role.
Pharmacy open hours:
Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 18:00
Saturday: 09:00 to 16:00
- Give efficient pharmaceutical care service
- Offer evidence-based advice
- Provide a range of unique clinical services
- Ideally working Monday to Friday
- Provide MDS/CPCS/NMS and Flu services
- Manage the team to keep a highly quality of customer service and positive outlook within the shop and the Pharmacy profession
- Think of new ways to maintain/increase script volume
- Focus on patient demographic and develop service areas to which you feel would be beneficially in the Pharmacy.
- Ensure the pharmacy complies with regulations
Package and Benefits
- Up to £55,000 basic (negotiable on experience)
- 20 day holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Discount
- KPI Bonus
- Performance Bonus
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Managerial experience
- GPhC registered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.