‹ Back to search results
Small Animal Vet Role, Godalming
Lovely Godalming Small Animal hospital is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Small Animal Vet to join their team. Open to full or part time roles!
This fantastic Veterinary Surgery is looking for a confident, hardworking surgeon to welcome into their team of 8 Vet surgeons and 6 Vet Nurses. With the added bonus of an in-house cardiology referral clinician and OOHs Vet, this practice stands out in its support and development.
Located in the beautiful, picturesque town of Godalming, this role would be ideally suited to someone who is happy with a mixture of everything from consulting to surgery as no two days are the same in this supportive practice. With no OOHs and no weekends this role is the ideal work life balance with the choice of 4- or 5-day weeks at your preference.
- 4- or 5-day week depending on your preference, no weekends and no OOHs!
- There will be a variety of duties including, consulting, clinical work and surgery so a general degree of experience will be needed.
Package and Benefits
- Salary of £45,000 FTE depending on experience
- Family friendly policies
- Birthday leave
- Private medical insurance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the RCVS
- 2 Years minimum experience
- Experience of sole charge not necessary but preferred
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.