‹ Back to search results
Clinical Pharmacist Role, Brighton
SEEKING A CLINICAL PHARMACIST WITH THE INDEPENDENT PRESCRIBER QUALIFICATION TO WORK ACROSS TWO BRIGHTON SURGERIES - FULL TIME
The practice enjoys the benefit of being part of a large NHS foundation trust so whilst the practice still maintains a traditional family practice feel, they are boosted by superb admin support and extensive development opportunities for the staff. There is real opportunity to develop a true portfolio career. This particular surgery is very well managed and well organised with a strong team in place already of GP's, clinical support and clerical support. The surgery is also a training practice meaning there are opportunities to get involved in teaching and training, as well as support being on offer to develop other specialisms.
- Working Monday to Friday (Full-Time)
- Work along side Nurses/GPs/Paramedics etc
- You will use GP clinical systems to identify patients who may benefit from medication reviews to support them in the management.
- Working as part of the General Practice team to improve value and outcomes from medicines and consult with and treat patients directly
- Includes providing extra help to manage long term conditions, advice for those on multiple medicines and better access to Health care.
Package and Benefits
- £46,000-£55,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Independent Prescriber qualification
- Registered with the GPHC
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.