‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Eastbourne
Please read on to discover more about an opportunity to join a superb surgery in the Eastbourne area who are seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership if desired
The vacancy is at a high achieving and well-established, stable practice. The GP's are benefited by a comprehensive and highly skilled clinical and clerical support team, which has resulted in a very well organised practice and a well-managed workload for the GP's. There would be extensive support on offer for newly qualified GP's as well as support for GP's to develop their interest areas. The surgery already runs a number of specialist clinics and services and they would welcome GP's who would like to be involved in this.
- 4-8 sessions a week available, flexible on working days as well as session start and finish times
- Modern and high quality purpose built practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 8,000
- Extensive clinical support including nurses, HCA's, NP's, Paramedics and clinical pharmacists
- Comprehensive clerical support including medical secretaries
- Close knit team with regular meetings arranged
- Have been a training practice previously and would welcome the opportunity to become one again
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Approximately 15 consultations per session, plus telephone calls
- Very low home visits for GP's, most done by the Paramedic
- Flexible working arrangements with the GP's welcome to structure their day to their preference
- Practice uses Emis Web
- GMS contract
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £88,000 FTE dependant on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.