‹ Back to search results
Contact Lens Optician Position, Brighton
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Contact Lens Optician to join a patient focussed, well established business in Brighton, on a full or part time basis.
You will be joining a well established and long standing practice, who always work with patient and staff care at the forefront of everything they do.
They continually invest in the latest optical equipment to ensure the best service. This has ensured an excellent reputation within the local area, with a large number of repeat customers.
- This position is open to both full and part time candidates
- Usual hours are 9:00am-5:30pm
- Become part of a tight-knit team of optical professionals working together to provide exceptional patient care
- Maintain the practices excellent reputation within the local area
- Get involved in the Diabetic Screening Services
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary of £35,000 depending on experience
- Bonus scheme in place
- Continued personal development with CET accredited lectures and training courses in place
- Professional freedom within the practice
- Relaxed working environment
- Range of other excellent benefits
- Opportunity to have a varied work life
- No Sundays, Evenings or Bank Holidays required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Be a GOC registered Contact Lens Optician or be training to qualify
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.