‹ Back to search results
Clinic based Audiologist Role, Newcastle
Exclusive new clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD role near Newcastle only recently launched working on a full-time basis offering state of art facilities, established and extensive fully private client base with accompanying excellent gross realistic earning potential £65k+!
Phenomenal new clinic-based job prospect has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a highly reputable and well-established hear care provider based near Newcastle.
Working in a state-of-the-art practice, you will be supported by an experienced support team, have flexible testing times at around 90 minutes+ and work with some of the leading hearing aids that the industry has to offer.
You'll be joining a company that is willing to nourish talent, allowing all their employees to develop themselves further. So, no matter what stage of your career you are in, you'll have access to leading industry training from the get go.
In return for your dedicated services, you will be offered a generous basic salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission schemes and a raft of additional lifestyle benefits and company car/car allowance.
- Additional services such as wax removal may also be requested to suit client requirements with full training provided as required
- You will liaise closely with the senior management team in regard to clinic performance and be proactive to ensure the ongoing commercial success of the business
- You will provide ongoing after-care to your clients and establish your reputation in the area as a provider of high levels of quality care
Package and Benefits
- Working hours are full or part time 9am-5pm Monday to Friday only
- Fantastic basic salary circa £30,000+ DOE
- Gross average earning including commission is £45,000 - £65,000+
- Holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare
- Company car/car allowance provided for both professional and private use
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- 2-year post-qualified private commercial Audiology experience is essential
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.