‹ Back to search results
Clinic Based Audiologist Role, Sunderland
Excellent new full or part time Audiologist/RHAD vacancy now available working in the heart of Sunderland and benefiting from highly supportive practice setting, state of the art facilities and exceptional prospects for career development long term for ambitious professionals.
- Single clinic/branch-based opportunity working with established team of hearing care professionals
- Option to work full or part time 3 -5 days per week 9am-530pm with 30-minute break (alternate Saturdays are required for this role)
- Superb opportunity to work in a bustling and modern practice setting with access to state of art diagnostic facilities and soundproof booth
- Working closely with business owners who are keen to offer support to all levels of experience and can offer fantastic development prospects for those who are keen to develop into more senior roles longer term
- Will focus mainly on the provision standard hearing care serving a varied client base but will also have opportunity to train and develop in wax removal services
- Candidates must both clinically excellent and proactive commercially with incentives provided for private sales
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to c.£32,000 for experience candidate + bonus
- Free parking available within five-minute walk
- Statutory holidays and benefits apply
- Train in wax removal services
- Supportive team-based practice setting
- Exceptional prospect for career development long term
- No domiciliary work required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All levels of experience considered including soon to qualify Audiologists & RHADs as long as HCPC registered or eligible to register
- Right to work in the UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.