‹ Back to search results
Endoscopy/Visualisation Sales Vacancy, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you keen to work in medical device sales with a multi award winning global business who can offer amazing careers and opportunity?
In this entry level sales role you will receive world class training, have exposure to the surgical theatre setting and support industry leading sales talents to learn all about what it takes to be a territory sales professional. You will be representing on of the best brands in the entire industry....this is just the start of an amazing career in the fascinating world of medical device sales.
If you are a graduate with 12 months sales experience and want to hear more......apply below and we can discuss further!
Over a period of 18 months you will work together with an experienced Sales Representative and develop into a sales champion. You will be mentored, supported and coached by a mentor who you will in turn support in order to drive business across the portfolio. Following a successful 18 month period in this role you will be positioned to be able to take up a role as a fully established Sales Representative within their endoscopy and visualisation division .
We are working with one of the most respected brands in Medical devices market who are looking for outstanding talent on their communications division. Our client can boast outstanding product ranges, has extensive relationships/network and is recognised as a market leading device specialist. The client employs over 40,000 professionals globally and can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training.
- North East England Territory Support
- North West England Territory Support
- You will be taught the skills required to manage a territory successfully and grow business in line with the teams sales objectives.
- Learn how to implement training sessions and workshops on the equipment, and deliver these sessions to nurses, theatre practitioners and surgeons.
- Understanding customers' needs and identify the opportunity to promote and sell products.
- Develop an understanding of the different ways to provide product into a hospital through consignment of kit or use of loan services and learn to manage these channels to best suit customer's needs.
- Provide customer service to an existing customer base within the theatre and clinical environment.
- At all times respect that provision of appropriate medical care for the patient is of paramount importance and our priority is to only ever recommend product that is appropriate.
Package and Benefits
- £25k - £30k Basic
- Plus£11k bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Pension, training, medical
- Phone, Laptop, iPad
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- The successful candidate will ideally have 12 months field sales experience.
- Must be degree educated, ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field.
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456