‹ Back to search results
PCN Clinical Pharmacist Job, Ponteland
Clinical Pharmacist required to work for established GP surgery.
IP desirable however, training will be given
- Deliver improvements in care to the population whilst supporting existing practice team with workload.
- Work with colleagues to cover and support one another to develop a cohesive pharmacy team
- Raising safety and quality of prescribing as well as medicine management across the Practice
- Demonstrate a consistent leadership style
Package and Benefits
- NHS package
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- MPharm degree
- Registration on GPhC
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Pharmacy Jobs
Click here to unsubscribe: www.ph-privacy.uk