‹ Back to search results
Registered Veterinary Nurse Role, Tyne & Wear
Are you an experienced, client-orientated Veterinary Nurse looking for a new opportunity in South Shields?
- Our client is a recognisable name in the UK Veterinary industry. As a company they are committed to investing in the latest veterinary technology and practising the most modern care methods.
- There is an established team in place and they look forward to welcoming a new team member into their friendly, professional working environment.
- This is an employer that values its employees and provides ongoing career development opportunities and support to ensure your job satisfaction is maximised. A generous remuneration package is on offer to the successful applicant.
Package & Benefits
- Support from a central head-office team with marketing, branding, HR & staffing, business development and building the reputation of the practices.
- Scope for clinical freedom and some specialisation if you have a particular bias or interest within first-opinion practice.
- Planned investment in the built-form, interior and equipment in the practices - with scope for you to be involved and contribute to the outcome.
- Fantastic career progression
- A superb opportunity to be a part of an exciting new venture.
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- Must be registered on the RCVS as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Ability to work well within a team
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453