‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, Newcastle
Salaried GP job located in Newcastle, 4-8 sessions a week available in a forward thinking, innovative practices, paying up to £10,000 per session
Please read on if you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work as a Salaried GP close to the centre of Newcastle. This practice is forward thinking and developing new ways of working, where a GP operates in more a consultant approach, utilising a highly skilled clinical support team. You will benefit from a very manageable workload with no home visits. The practice has a medium list size, so you will have the opportunity to really get to know your patients and their families, providing a more traditional approach to patient care.
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on days
- Manageable workload with lower-than-average patient contacts per session
- No home visits
- Excellent clinical support team ANPs, Practice Nurse and HCA
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern purpose built health centre, providing a great working environment
- Patient list size is approximately 6,500
- High QoF achievers
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary up to £80,000 based on 8 sessions, so £10,000 per session
- Indemnity paid in addition to salary
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Opportunity to take on leadership within the practice
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.