‹ Back to search results
Full or Part Time Optometrist Role, Bedworth
Well Established Practice, Optometrist Role, Bedworth, 2-5 days per week, Base Salary up to Circa £60,000
An impressive and highly lucrative opportunity has just arisen in the affluent market town of Bedworth just north of Coventry working with an award winning practice that actively encourages their Optometrist's to the peak of their professional careers. With constant investment in market-leading training and access to the latest cutting-edge technology this is truly a striking opportunity for the right person.
This opportunity can truly provide masses of support and progression for any range of Optometrist from being Newly Qualified to someone who's a more experienced Optometrist, there is a Director here that genuinely understands everyone needs on a personal basis and looks to encourage and help you develop and achieve the highest professional capacity that you want to be!
The practice itself is due a brand new refit very soon but holds industry leading levels of equipment as you would expect from an award winning store such as OCT, Phoropter, Auto Refractors and Fundus cameras to name a few. You as the Optometrist will always be supported by an experienced and friendly team of qualified Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants that are here every step of the way to allow you to focus on the patients care and needs.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary of up to circa £60,000, a lucrative bonus scheme that can see top earners making £5,000+ a year on top of your basic salary, huge levels of support throughout your career as an Optometrist and finally a fantastic working environment with a close knit and friendly team.
The directors here appreciate that flexibility is paramount for all staff and aims to provide the Optometrist an ideal work life balance that is few and far between in the Optical industry these days.
So if you would be interested in an opportunity that provides:
- A fantastic basic salary of Circa £60,000
- A impressive bonus scheme that can earn you in excess of £5,000 a year!
- Truly outstanding levels of flexibility with shifts
- Masses of scope for support both time and financially in clinical progressing you
- A close knit team that actively pushes and helps each other
- A down to earth management that go out of their way to make sure you're happy
Then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for, please feel free to get in contact whilst its still available!
- Ensure that you provide good levels of customer service to customers at all times
- Have a real passion in providing strong levels of customer care and professional excellence
- Take a hands-on approach and be keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team
- 2 to 5 days a week is required with some weekend work included
Package and Benefits
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Dental Care
- Health Care
- Professional Fees Paid
- Huge flexibility with shift patterns and rotas
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holiday Weekends
- A spacious and recently refurbished practice
- Fantastic levels of equipment with OCT & Phoropters
- A fantastic basic salary of up to circa £60,000 dependent on experience
- A highly-rewarding performance-based bonus scheme (earning some staff £5k+)
- A company Pension Scheme
- Support with CET
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- All experience levels as a qualified Optometrist will be considered
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Would need to be registered on the GOC
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.