‹ Back to search results
Pharmacy Manager Position, Nuneaton
Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Pharmacy Manager in Nuneaton to join a fantastic group of expanding Pharmacy's.
Fantastic opportunity for a Experienced Pharmacy Manager in Nuneaton to join a fantastic group.
- Busy and proactive fast paced environment
- Confident Pharmacist
- Strong team! 2 Counter Assistants, 4 Dispensary Staff, including recruiting for an ACT, ROBOT DISPENSER, plus 2 Delivery Drivers
Package and Benefits
- 40 to 44 hours per week
- Working hours Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm with a 1 hour lunch paid, and Saturdays 9am - 1pm
- Service bonus
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff discount
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Pharmacist
- Manager experience
- Registered on the GPHC
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Pharmacy team on 01423 813457.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.