‹ Back to search results
Veterinary Nurse Job, Abergavenny
A fantastic opportunity to join an independent Vets set in the beautiful market town of Abergavenny. Commute links to Cardiff, Hereford and Bristol. Both part time and full-time hours will be considered.
A 2-site Veterinary practice is looking to find a committed Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
The practice boasts modern facilities, a lovely, large client base, and a supportive, driven team of veterinary professionals and support staff.
If it is part time or full-time hours you are looking for, both will be considered but you must be able to commit to some late work and a weekend rota.
On offer is a great package, dependent of course on hours and experience.
To vary but will cover;
- Patient and in-patient care
- Client care
Package and Benefits
- Wages dependant on experience
- Pension paid at 8% of salary
- Generous CPD
- Evening and weekend hours paid at 1.25x basic rate
- RCVS and other subscription fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
To be a successful applicant you will;
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be an RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Have great written and spoken communication skills
- Have a great team spirit!
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.