‹ Back to search results
Clinical Director Role, West Midlands
I have a very exciting Clinical Director position available joining a newly established Independent Veterinary practice based based near Birmingham in the West Midlands opening up in Jan 2022!
This is a very exciting position for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking to grow and develop a new Veterinary practice with support initially from another Veterinary Surgeon on site. Additional support includes 2 RVN's, reception/admin team and Operational support. The practice is looking to grow with plans to make it a 3-5 Vet practice over the coming months.
The practice is promoting doing things differently, with a unique purpose built practice layout putting their clients pets first always! You can enjoy working within a very modern and spacious environment. They are fully equipped with Digital X-ray, Dental X-ray and Ultrasound. The practice includes 3 consulting rooms, 1 nursing consultation room, prep area, in-house lab and a theatre room.
- We are looking for a Clinical Director to join on a 4 day working week.
- Typical hours are 10 hours per day, 40 hours per week! There is no additional OOH work or on-call required.
- As this is a new practice the weekends are currently at 1:2 Saturday mornings only from 8.45am-1.00pm. As the practice grows and increases the number of Vets this will soon drop ideally to around 1:4 Saturday mornings!
Package and Benefits
- You will be offered a very competitive salary based on experience. We are ideally looking between £58,000-£65,000 per annum for this position.
- Additional perks with be included as part of the package with a great CPD allowance, good holiday allowance, charity days off and registration fees paid for you.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Ideally we would love to hear from Surgeon who have previous experience acting as the clinical director however prior experience isn't essential. You will be provided with full training and support.
You must be registered with the RCVS.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.