‹ Back to search results
Clinical Representative - Endoscopy, Midlands & North West, UK
An exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded, global med tech leader, who hold an outstanding reputation in the industry and who's innovative medical solutions have improved the health of patients globally.
We are supporting our client to secure a highly talented, clinically focused professional who is keen to develop their sales skills and join a highly established and successful UK team.
In this role you will be providing clinical support and training to assigned accounts, ensuring that the clinical teams are provided with excellent product training and support.
This is a surgical role and candidates will be working with surgeons and wider clinical professionals in the theatre setting on a daily basis.
The client can offer clinical sales professionals outstanding career progression, development, training and professional development.
Midlands & North West, UK
- To perform procedural training, provide clinical support and therapy development, and with the support of the territory manager, to deliver excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations
- To build and enhance relationships with the clinical teams within hospitals, through product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution
- To contribute to the development of the annual strategic plan by providing the senior management teams with detailed business intelligence for accounts in the area (e.g. product trends, business opportunities, market size/ potential market, competitive landscape.)
- To develop and implement a proactive plan that involves service support, with wider team members, to increase the quality of service to customers
- To identify, manage and report sales opportunities to the territory manager and senior team, deriving from clinical support
- To attend and actively participate in customer, company and industry sponsored events and meetings
Package and Benefits
- Basic Salary £28,000 - £34,000
- Bonus structure circa £12,000 PA
- Company car or car allowance
- Phone, laptop, tools of the trade
- Medical, pension, plus wider company benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Experience/background of working in a medical sales or clinical environment
- Have a driven, motivated, ambitious and customer focused mentality
- Medical Device, MedTech or Pharmaceutical experience is ideal, but not essential
- Good communication skills - internal and external relationship builder
- Be flexible in travelling - visits to Customer sites on territory
- Be willing to learn and teach others
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.