‹ Back to search results
Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant Role, Birmingham
Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant job, Birmingham city centre, independent practice, basic up to £26,000 .
4 or 5 days per week (37.5 Full time equivalent contract)
Working hours are 9am-530 mid-week and 9am-5pm on Saturdays with 1 hour lunch break provided
This is a an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Dispensing Optician or Optical Assistant to develop their career within the independent sector working with a highly supportive employer who will ensure your professional and personal development long term
The practice itself is fully independent so you will enjoy both time and professional freedom to offer the very highest levels of customer care to your loyal client following
Additionally enjoy working in the hear of Birmingham with its fantastic array of trendy cafés and restaurants, extensive collection of cultural landmarks, highly regarded museums and excellent transport links.
- Clinical/commercially focussed Dispensing Optician / experienced Optical Assistant role
- Offer personal and attentive service within beautiful independent practice surroundings
- Opportunity tall to assist in the management of the practice operations if of interest to the successful applicant
Package and Benefits
- Base salary negotiable DOE up to £26,000
- Bonus scheme likely to be introduced
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- GOC fees paid
- Employer keen support all professional and personal development training including CLO course after period of time
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered Dispensing or Optical Assistant with strong track record working within independent practice
- Right to work in UK required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs