‹ Back to search results
Nurse Practitioner/ANP job, North Bristol
J184473_1679188647 West Midlands England £50K - £56K / Year
An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner/ANP to join a friendly and forward thinking North Bristol training practice, in a flexible and clinically rewarding role
The surgery have a large existing multi-disciplinary team consisting of GPs as well as ANPs, Paramedics and HCAs. You would have the option to work part time or full time, with well managed workload in a purpose built spacious medical centre.
Located in North Bristol, close to the M4 and M5 with ample onsite parking.
- Well managed patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from an efficient team of clinical and clerical staff
- The practice are flexible to accommodate you joining for either 3, 4 or 5 days per week, with a full time contract being 37.5 hours per week.
- List size of just over 17,000 patients
Package and Benefits
- Registered Nurse with active NMC pin and ideally holds Independent / Supplementary prescribing qualification (the surgery will consider someone who does not possess this as long as they are willing to complete it.
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Ideally an existing background within Primary Care
- £50,000 - £56,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the NMC and be an existing NP/ANP
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs