‹ Back to search results
Part Time Optometrist Role, Stourbridge (Birmingham)
Independent Practice, Optometrist Role, Stourbridge, 3-4 days per Week, Base Salary up to £52,000
An exciting newly released Optometrist role now available in the Stourbridge area working with a highly regarded and well-established Independent practice.
This is an opportunity to be part of family run team and continue their on-going success and maintain the highest of professional standards to further their reputation in the local area.
With a loyal client base to walk into and an experienced and friendly support team already in place, this is a superb role for an Optometrist who is keen to focus on the clinical side of Optometry to get the best outcome for their patients in a non-pressurised working environment.
You'll enjoy a fantastically vibrant practice that has the latest equipment such as, OCT, Phoropter and Fundus Cameras. The practice also boasts an extensive range of designer and name brand eyewear, including Ted Baker, Calvin Klein and Essilior's Bespoke lenses to name just a few.
On offer is a negotiable basic salary dependent on experience up to £52,000, with genuine superb career progression and real opportunities to develop for the right Optometrist!
So if this sounds like the right position for you then please don't hesitate to get in touch whilst its still available!
- Be an enthusiastic team player with an eagerness to drive business already ongoing success
- 3 to 4 days a week required with some Saturdays included
- Usual working hours are 9:00am - 17:30pm
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- 30 minutes testing time with Pre Screening done for you
- Be open to constant develop and progression clinically
Package and Benefits
- Professional freedom guaranteed
- 25 days Holiday including Bank Holidays
- Statutory Pension
- Professional Fees paid
- Very competitive negotiable salary dependent on experience up to circa £52,000
- Relaxed working environment
- Fantastic Bonus Scheme (tbc)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK
- Would need to be GOC registered
- The ideal candidate would be an Optometrist with Contact Lens Experience
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.