‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, Stourbridge
This is an excellent chance to join a friendly and long-established Stourbridge based surgery in the role of Salaried GP
You will be working with an established clinical team, including Nurses and Pharmacists. Basing their session structure on a BMA model contract, the surgery have ensured a balanced and manageable workload for an incoming GP, as well as the chance to develop specialist clinical interest areas.
Located in Stourbridge, easily commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 4,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurses, and HCAs
- Offering 4- 6 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of clinical staff
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.