‹ Back to search results
UK Marketing & Communications Coordinator Role, Birmingham
UK Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Do you currently work in a marketing role in the Pharmaceutical /Hospital / Medtech industry?
We are supporting one of our long standing European clients who are represented globally and due to continued success in their specialist sector, they are looking to appoint a Marketing and Communications Specialist to take ownership of all marketing responsibilities across an entire portfolio of established devices in Diagnostic Radiology.
Our client is highly respected and work across a number of specialist device areas, they employ over 4,000 people globally are well known for being a caring employer who really develop their staff.
Candidates keen to be considered will need a minimum of 2 years of working in a marketing capacity, focussed role supporting clients in the Pharmaceutical, Device, Hospital or Medtech industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a global medical device business and take a key strategic lead in helping to lead the portfolio to continued success.
You will work closely with Internal and external stakeholders to position the portfolio and develop content to assist clients and customers to get the bets out of the products.
- Core focus on UK Market
Key responsibilities include
- Manage all Marketing activities for Diagnostic Imaging and Digital Solutions
- To develop & implement the Marketing plan on a local level
- Manage all product related launch plans & activities
- Coordinate promotional & educational events nationally to maintain the company brand
- Ensure all promotional materials are produced to the highest standards and in line with the relevant codes of conduct
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders internal and external
- Lead, manage and define regional marketing activities & compliance
- To develop and maintain promotional items that are approved for use within the ABPI guidelines & PMCPA code of practice
- Deliver promotional updates on regular basis to commercial team
- Develop professional and relevant customer presentations, marketing presentations and educational tools for the commercial operations team
- Support UK marketing plan that compliments the strategic plan
- Plan and organise presence at major UK events for diagnostic divisions
- Manage all UK based Educational events and associated budget requirements
- Manage deployment, implementation, surveillance of all required CRM responsibilities
- Monitor performance of market share including CMR and Marketing Intelligence and Analytics
- Effectively implement launch platforms within EMEA strategy for new products
Package and Benefits
- £35-45k basic salary depending on experience
- 7.5% bonus - Paid annually - personal objective and company performance based.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Ideally have familiarity with local ABPI & ABPHI regulations
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- ABPI Industry qualification (Ideal but not essential)
- Product or marketing and events coordination
- Previous experience of working with marketing promotional companies
- Ability to adapt promotional materials in accordance with marketing strategy (brochures, banners, flyers etc.)
- Market research and data extraction knowledge
- Experience of managing congress financial budgets desirable but not essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456