‹ Back to search results
UK Sales Manager Role, North
On behalf of an international client, in the medical device industry, we are currently recruiting for an exciting position as a Sales Manager.
Our client is well established, highly innovative medical device business, specializing in medical lasers portfolio.
In the role you will fully manage the assigned territory.
You will be responsible for managing and developing existing accounts as well as acquiring new clients.
Greater Manchester, West Midlands, Merseyside, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire.
- Engage with target medical professionals within the aesthetics sector
- Manage and expand existing accounts within territory
- Monitor and feedback market information
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Keep yourself educated with regards to clinical knowledge as well as market development
Package and Benefits
- Competitve base salary depending on experience, bonus, benefits & car / allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- Have proven experience selling large capital equipment
- Have a hunter mentality, with a relentless hunger for results
- Demonstrate resilience and adaptability in the face of adversity
- Be able to build strong relationships with decision makers and influencers
- Correctly identify and overcome objections
- Understand complex sales solutions and communicate them concisely and effectively
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456