‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Worthing
A new opportunity has opened for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in Worthing, West Sussex.
The practice are seeking an experienced prescribing practitioner to join its existing team and assist with the growing patient list, which is now around 15,000. They are rated as Good in the CQC, with one Outstanding area so you can be confident in the knowledge that you are joining an excellent practice.
You will be working alongside a strong GP led team, which is supported by ANPs and Practice Nurses. This is a well organised and established site which has regular clinical meetings and can support future training.
The practice is located within easy reach from Brighton and Bognor Regis, and has ample parking on site. The team are keen to maintain a good work-life balance, so they can provide family friendly hours. As such, the contracted hours are flexible at present.
- Assisting the GPs with minor injuries and ailments clinics
- A mix of triage, face to face and some home visits on occasion
- Acute and some chronic cases
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- EMIS system
Package and Benefits
- There are up to 37.5 hours available, part time is considered
- Up to £50,000 based on experience
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Excellent facilities and parking on site
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Prescribing qualification
- Experience within primary care
- Driver to undertake home visits
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.