‹ Back to search results
Field Service Engineer Role, Crawley/Gatwick (12 month FTC)
Field Service Engineer role, working within the hospital environment with stretchers, transport chairs, medical beds and trollies.
We are delighted to be working with one of the world's leading medical technology companies who pride themselves on consecutively being among the Top 100 companies to work for. They are currently looking to appoint a technical field service engineer to work across multiple device specialities with a device range inclusive of both hospital and theatre based products.
The client can offer outstanding packages and career development opportunities for driven career focussed individuals - with continued professional development.
This represents an excellent opportunity for an established service technician to join one of the best names in the market who have an excellent representation across the device world.
If you are a current service engineer with medical exposure, please contact us to discuss further.
- Crawley/ Gatwick is ideal location - covering hospitals across the South East
- Ensure all Medical's product are maintained in optimum condition
- Ensure excellent follow-up on all customer initiated issues
- Set objectives and manage results to improve repair service levels
- Ownership and oversite of service contracts
- Maintain service oriented, customer relationship management
- Give technical support and training to Product Managers and sales staff
- Give technical support and training to Customers and External Technicians
Package and Benefits
- Initial 6 - 9 month fixed term contract, expected to be extended to permanent contract
- £30k - £36k
- 10% bonus
- Private healthcare
- Pension structure
- Company van
- Phone, laptop, ipad etc.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Good mechanical and electronic skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written (technical and medical (ideally)) English
- Training and experience with Mechanical, electronics beds or equivalent
- Adequate IT-knowledge (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook &Oracle)
- Experience in medical equipment.
- Experience in the hospital environment and health care work.
- Experienced field service engineers from other backgrounds will be considered
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456