‹ Back to search results
Registered Veterinary Nurse Job, Chichester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within an Independent Small Animal Branch Practice, based in Chichester.
Offering fantastic areas of growth, excellent work life balance with no out of hours and a generous package in return.
This practice is located in the beautiful West Sussex close to South Downs National park and only a short distance from the beach!
This practice has it all to offer with 2 main hospital sites and 2 branches. This position is for a full time Registered Veterinary Nurse within one of their lovely branch practices.
Exceptional consultation, surgical and hospitalisation facilities across all of their practices to include:
- Comfortable and warm air conditioned kennel accommodation
extensive laboratory equipment
- isolation accommodation
- fully equipped preparation room
- heating facilities such as; fluid line heaters, heat mats, Bair hugger unit
- modern and comprehensive theatre suite
- cutting edge anaesthetic equipment
- complete range of soft tissue and orthopaedic instruments
- digital xray
- dental facilities
- video endoscopy.
Established in 1920 they have been serving their local community ever since and have grown and grown.
Keen with helping their local charity's with fund raising events, fayres, open days and attending local agricultural shows.
All of their practice receiving a cat friendly away.
This position is for a full time Veterinary Nurse.
40 hours per week across 4 or 5 days dependent on preference
1:5 full weekends at their main hospital practice.
Key duties would see you working across the branch:
- Stock control
- Nursing clinics
- Diagnostic imaging
- Inpatient care
- Weekends based at their main hospital practice.
Package and Benefits
- In return you would receive a fantastic package:
- Generous salary
- 28 days holiday, minimum of 2 bank holidays per year with days back as holiday
- £500 CPD allowance
- Time back in lieu for weekends worked to maintain 40 hours per week
- Opportunities for progression.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Eligible to work within the UK
- Be a Registered Veterinary Nurse with the RCVS
- Be a dedicated and driven individual able to work both independent and part of a team.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.