‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Bradford
An opportunity for an experienced ANP has opened in the north of Bradford.
The practice are now seeking an ANP to join the team, and assist with their growing services. Located to the north of the city centre, you will be joining a well staffed GP practice which is currently undergoing expansion of both its premises and the services it offers. You will benefit from brand new facilities.
This is a training practice and special interest areas could be supported here in future. The main duties of the role will cover unscheduled care and acute presentations, and prescribing for these accordingly. You will be working autonomously and therefore must be comfortable with autonomous consultations in a primary care setting.
- Dealing with acute and unscheduled care
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- A mix of triage and face to face appointments
- 10 minute appointments
Package and Benefits
- The practice are offering an excellent package in return for your experience and commitment:
- Up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- 37.5 hours
- 6 weeks + bank holidays
- NHS Pension
- Brand new facilities
- Parking on site
- Supportive training practice
- Little to no home visits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Prescribing qualification
- Experience with autonomous consultations and 10 minute appointments
- MSc Advanced Practice is desirable but not essential
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.