‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Leeds
Advanced Nurse Practitioner must (hold MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification), 12-40 hrs per week, Leeds, Salary up to £60,000 FTE (full time equivalent)
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and positive individual to join a clinical team as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (the successful applicant must hold MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification and have experience of working in primary care), based in Leeds. 1-5 days per week can be considered covering 12-40 hours per week
You will be an autonomous practitioner working independently and in conjunction with other health care professionals. Minor injury and illness qualification essential and the ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care.
- The Practice are looking for an ANP to join their existing team
- The role is full-time or part-time
- The successful candidate must hold MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification
- The surgery uses Systm One practice software
- The Practice has staff parking and a modern working environment
Package and Benefits
- Up to £60,000 FTE salary
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Study leave
- Continuing professional development time
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Work professionally even when under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team member
- Supportive, empathetic and holistic in approach
- You will be a Registered Nurse with the NMC
- You will possess the right to work in the UK
- Hold MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner qualification
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.