‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Middleton, Leeds
A practice near the Middleton area of Leeds are seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
This role is ideal for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner that is looking for a large and supportive team. You will be providing care to minor illness/injury patients, with a population of over 15,000. There is a large admin team on site to support non-clinical work. The practice is rated very highly with circa 95% in it's QoF, and good CQC in all areas. It's located within a short distance from surrounding areas: Bradford, Wakefield and Dewsbury and serves a mixed age demographic.
The new ANP will be:
- Treating minor illness and injury
- Prescribing and advising on medication
- Supporting the wider team of Nurses and GPs
Package and Benefits
For the right candidate, the practice are offering:
- Either part time or full time hours
- Band 8a level, starting £45,800 for full time, negotiable
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 5 weeks + Bank Holidays annual leave
- Parking on site
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
To be successful you must have:
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
- MSc Non-Medical Prescribing
- Some experience with primary care
- Confidence with autonomous working
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.