‹ Back to search results
Audiologist Required, Sowerby Bridge
Independent Audiologist job, Halifax, three to five days per week, 80% clinic based role, remuneration is fully negotiable.
Superb exclusive independent Audiologist job, Halifax only just launched offering exceptional opportunity to join a highly experienced business owner and benefit from an already established and growing fully private patient base
You will enjoy massive professional and clinical freedom with choice of all aid manufacturers and appointment times that are flexible to best suit patient needs
Additionally there is the opportunity to offer some micro-suction services and training can be offered if required
Once established in the role the successful candidate will have access to a superb commercial opportunity with anticipated monthly sales £30,000+ per month or more
- Working three to five days per week principally clinic based near to Halifax with only one day per week required on average for home visits in the near surrounding areas
- Be confident to take on a busy book of an established fully private service provider and have the commercial acumen to capitalise on the opportunity being made available
- Mid week only flexible 9am-5/5.30pm or 10am-6pm 40 hours per week full time equivalent hours
Package and Benefits
- Superb high quality independent work environment
- Remuneration is negotiable with base salary expected £30,000-£40,000 plus lucrative bonus structure and car allowance provided
- Access to an already established and growing private client base with expected minimum sales £30,000 / month
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Open to all levels of experience but must be confident to be able to drive practice revenues and manage an already busy diary independently / without supervision
- Full drivers licence and access to a car is required
- Must have right to work in the UK
- HCPC registered or eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459