‹ Back to search results
Consulting Veterinary Nurse Role, Wakefield
This is a chance for a Consulting Veterinary Nurse to join a very diligent and welcoming Small Animal practice on a very competitive salary and expand their Veterinary career
*Experienced and Newly Qualified Nurses Wanted*
This is a very progressive practice that is dedicated to deliver exceptional care at a consistent level. You'll be joining a very welcoming and experienced team of 5 Veterinary Surgeons, 3 Veterinary Nurses and Auxiliary Staff, and additionally supported by a reliant reception team.
This practice is fully equipped with the latest state-of-the-art facilities and technology to not only give their patients best possible care but also allows their staff to build their knowledge,
techniques and skill sets. Equipment including:
Digital radiography and in house ultrasonography
Dental suites and new a dental X-Ray facility
Air conditioned consulting rooms
Very spacious air conditioned waiting room with designated cat and dog waiting areas
40 hours a week
1:5 Weekends (Saturday half-day)
- Assisting with the care of animals
- Undertaking tasks set by senior members and maintaining the core values of the practice by instating hard work and a positive attitude
- Monitoring in-patients, providing care and assistance
- Assisting vets during examinations and surgeries to ensure the correct procedures are followed for the cleaning and sterilising of instruments, equipment and materials.
- Plus many more enjoyable nursing responsibilities
Package and Benefits
- A very competitive salary to be discussed at an interview
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme included
- Generous CPD allowance and encouragement
- Birthday day off work
- Many more
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Great Communication Skills
- Must be Qualified (or close to being qualified) Registered Veterinary Nurse
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.