‹ Back to search results
Day Registered Veterinary Nurse Role, South Leeds
A fantastic opportunity for an RVN to join a hard-working team in a Tier 3 24/7 Hospital, earning a salary of £22,000-£26,000 in the South of Leeds area.
This seemingly attractive hospital practice was founded in the late 70's. In the recent decade, the business has shown exponential growth and as a result, given equal opportunities to over 100 employees and helping them develop personally and professionally.
This well-established 24/7 tier 3 hospital is situated in the South of Leeds, is located next to open parks and 5-star restaurants. Whilst only being a five-minute walk away from the nearest train station and an impressive 15-minute train journey to England's most popular cities, Leeds. The staff is constructed of a team of 30 highly skilled Vets, including qualified Surgeons and Nurses with an additional dedicated reception team.
Facilities wise, the hospital demonstrates their high-quality standards with their impressive Veterinary equipment including:
- Hospitalisation Facilities
- Four Sterile Operating Theatres
- Digital X-ray
- CT Scanner
- Ultrasound Scanners
- Flexible and Rigid Endoscopes
- Oncology suite
- Dental room
- 4 Theatres
- Ophthalmology equipment
- Blood pressure monitors
- Combined multimedia monitors
- Wheelchair accessible access and toilet
- 32 Kennel Dog Ward
- Shifts start from 8am - 11.30am
- Medical and surgical shifts plus 1:4 weekends
- 40 hours per week.
- 8-hour shifts - latest one finishing at 8.30 pm
Package and Benefits
- Monthly salary plus any authorized overtime
- Generous quarterly bonus
- Day staff - supplement for weekend work
- RCVS / BVNA / VDS fees paid
- Generous CPD allowance
- Holidays - 5 weeks + birthday + Bank holiday allowance
- Eye care
- Recruitment reward scheme
- Halfords cycle2work scheme
- Discount with Pet Plan
- Employee assistance programme / free BUPA access to a confidential health and well-being advice
- Great opportunities to develop clinical knowledge / skills working with primary care / referral and emergency & critical care vets.
- Leadership skills actively supported and developed.
- Standardized induction programme for all new starters
- Team Leader lead performance reviews per year x 2
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Newly qualified Vet Nurses are encouraged to apply You must be eligible to work in the UK You must be a registered Veterinary Nurse Have great communication, written and verbal skills Ideally have training in medical and surgical responsibilities
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.