‹ Back to search results
Lead Practice Nurse Job, Leeds, West Yorkshire
A Lead Nurse opportunity has opened in a modern practice in Leeds.
This multiple site group is seeking an experienced Lead Nurse to join their team in Leeds. You will be leading a team of Practice Nurses to deliver high quality care to your patients. The practice uses a modern system which utilises technology and innovation as its priority. The position is unique and an opportunity to motivate and lead a dedicated, supportive team.
You will be based in one site in central Leeds, seeing a varying demographic. You will inspire your team to implement the highest standard of care procedures, and make informed judgements during challenging situations. There is a mix of managerial and clinical duties in this role which makes it perfect for an experienced, motivated Nurse looking to get the best out of their workplace.
If you have lead or managed a clinical team and want to be a part of a non-traditional group, this is the role for you.
- You will be practising management, leadership and clinical skills in this role.
- You are accountable to the GP team but will set the pace for your Nurses.
- Your day will include treatment room duties, chronic disease management, and cervical cytology amongst other clinics.
- You must be keen to become an exceptional role model.
Package and Benefits
In return for your commitment to this role, an excellent salary package is awarded.
- Up to £47,000 (fte)
- 37.5 hours available
- 5 weeks holiday + Bank Holidays
- NHS pension enrolment
- Modern building in excellent location
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be a Registered General Nurse
- Primary Care experience needed
- You have experience of leading, motivating or managing a clinical team
- You must have excellent communication and organisation, to consult with staff outside of your team
- You are experienced, confident and ready for a rewarding challenge
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Nurse role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.