‹ Back to search results
Locum GP Vacancy, Regular Dates, Huddersfield, W.Yorks
Locum GPs are sought for regular dates around the Huddersfield area by a SystmOne practice
* A total of 4,700 patients are on the SystmOne patient list.
* 4 GPs (including 2 GP Partners), 1 Practice Nurse, and 2 HCAs are on hand to help.
* Practice parking is accessible
* Fully staffed admin/reception crew, as well as excellent assistance from the management team and Practice Manager
On Call Day - 8.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. - 2 sessions of 12 consults + urgent consults, visits, and queries + share of admin and bloods from reception/admin
Length of Booking/Number of Sessions
Home Visits Required
Potentially 1 visit
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS performers list
- Hold own Indemnity Insurance to cover locum work
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this locum GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.