‹ Back to search results
Locum Vet Surgeon Role, Shipley, Bradford - February 2022 Start
Prospect Health are Looking to recruit an experienced Locum Vet for a Small Animal Practice based in Shipley. Equipment wises there is digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopes and capnograph, with a team of 5 RVN's, 4 ANA's, 4 Receptionists/ admin to support you.
- 4-day week (between 8.15 am and 7pm)
- 1 in 3 Saturdays (9am to 4pm)
- Or 3 days plus Saturday if preferable
- Consulting and operating
- There may be some work at the branch surgery, sole charge, but this is consulting only
- Ongoing Requirement
£350 - £400
Length of Booking
4 days per week ideally
On Call Requirements?
Yes - Flat Available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You need to be confident at carrying out routine procedures
- Eligible to work in the UK
- RCVS Registered Vet Surgeon
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.