‹ Back to search results
Night Vet Required, Wakefield
Our client, a fantastic veterinary practice in Wakefield is recruiting for an enthusiastic Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Nurse with strong client-facing skills, to work to a very high standard and have the freedom to work up cases to a high level. We have a very enthusiastic team of professionals who take pride and satisfaction in practicing Veterinary medicine and surgery the way they were trained, using modern methods and equipment. We will also provide strong mentorship and support to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job. Superb remuneration package available, as well as guaranteed support from all members of staff.
Package & Benefits
- Highly competitive holiday allowance
- CPD allowance
- RCVS fees paid
- Excellent salary packages
- Pension scheme
- Learning and development programmes available
- Fantastic career progression
- Staff discount
- Flu vaccine voucher
- Support scheme
- Cycle2work scheme, eyecare vouchers and discounted gym membership Highly competitive holiday allowance
Key Skills, Qualifications & Client Requirements
- Eligible to work within the UK.
- Be registered with the RCVS as a Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be a dedicated, driven and passionate individual able to work well within a team
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Veterinary Job please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453