‹ Back to search results
Part Time Pharmacist Role, Shipley
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic pharmacist to join our passionate NHS Pharmacy Team.
We are looking for an experienced pharmacist with excellent Management & Clinical skills who can communicate with patients, GP's and other healthcare professionals and to provide the best pharmacy service possible and continue to develop our business.
- We are looking for an experienced pharmacist with excellent Management & Clinical skills who can communicate with patients, GP's and other healthcare professionals and to provide the best pharmacy service possible and continue to develop our business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to further their pharmacy career with opportunities to develop their skills in clinical services and multidisciplinary team working as part of the wider health centre team. We also run a structured pre-reg pharmacist training programme and you will be given the opportunity to become a tutor.
The pharmacy offers the unique opportunity of development for all our Pharmacists. Support for independent prescribing qualification with training alongside our large team of clinical pharmacists spread between community pharmacy and general practice - you will be put on the development programme to grow your clinical skills as well as leadership and management.
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacy offers a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, New Medicines Service, Emergency Hormonal Contraceptives, Stop Smoking Clinics, Blood Pressure Checks and you will be actively involved in being part of providing these services and also after the appropriate training provide these services yourself.
You can be part of a truly innovative pharmacy business, providing key NHS Services and more.
Package and Benefits
- Competitive and depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary Reviewed as with Training and Qualifications Progression
- KPI's Bonus Payment
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in community pharmacy with a clinical focus.
If you are interested in Health Care and are customer focused and determined to provide a safe and quality service to patients to make a difference, whilst looking for a new challenge with clear rewards then contact us now for more information or to apply.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Pharmacy Degree MPharm (you must be a qualified UK registered pharmacist
- Registered with the GPhc
- Good understanding of Community Pharmacy and it's framework
- MUR and NMS accredited
- Enthusiastic pharmacist who is willing to learn new skills and not shy away from responsibility
- Patient focused & friendly
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Ambitious to develop your role
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.