‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, Leeds
J147859_1675906236 West Yorkshire England £90K - £95K / Year
8 sessions fulltime Salaried GP, Leeds, West Yorkshire £90,000-£95,000 FTE + indemnity cover.
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in central Leeds that invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK.
- 8 sessions
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Over 5,000 patients
- Systm One practice software
- Very friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support for professional development
Package and Benefits
- Salary £90,000 - £95,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- Protected CPD allowance, NHS Pension enrolment, 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Open to applicants who require a Tier 2 Visa to work in the UK
How to apply for a Tier 2 Visa
If you need help on how to apply for a Tier 2 Visa read our blog here
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs