‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Role, South Bradford
4-5 sessions Salaried GP, South Bradford, up to £80,000 FTE, GP Training practice, GMS surgery, no home visits
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in south Bradford that is very successful, has excellent infrastructure, is a training practice and helps to support and develop all of its staff. Working alongside a friendly and dynamic team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs you will enjoy excellent colleague interaction and working with the Nurse Practitioners you will take a team approach to achieving excellent patient outcomes.
- 4-5 sessions a week available
- Combination of remote and face to face consulting
- Home visiting team in place so no visits required
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- GMS surgery contract
- SystmOne practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.