‹ Back to search results
Spine Sales Role, South Yorkshire
A great opportunity to join an industry leading global business as a Sales Representative, in South Yorkshire.
Do you have a proven pedigree in surgical sales with a passion for clinical innovation and supporting surgical professionals where the products have life changing impacts on the patient? If this sounds familiar, I have a superb opportunity with an industry leading global business that could really appeal!
Our client is a multi award winning employer who can offer sales professionals outstanding career progression, development and training. They are world renowned, have outstanding product ranges across multiple specialities and are widely regarded as the market leader across numerous portfolios. You will work closely with an existing team member who has excelled during their time so you have a great support network during your early days with the business.
In this role you will be working in the theatre setting providing key case support, surgeon guidance and delivering full territory management on an established but small territory with excellent opportunity to develop.
Theatre sales is required for this role.
- Managing existing business, supporting new clients & looking to expand relationships and targeting new business/competitor accounts.
- Build brand awareness and expand on an outstanding client with an excellent reputation.
Provide a professional and intuitive sales experience for all clients
- Carry out the complete sales cycle, interacting with all professional partners both internally and externally
- You will receive market leading training and be supported by fellow sales professionals, management and internal sources
Package and Benefits
- £35k - £50k Basic - Depending on experience
- Bonus - Circa £31k year one, but uncapped and overachieve available!
- Car Allowance or Executive level company car
- Pension, training, medical
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client requirements
- The successful candidate will have sold to surgeons in the theatre setting for 3+ years.
- You will be able to boast a proven track record of sales excellence
- Must be degree educated ideally in a Science, Sport or Anatomy related field
- Candidates must be dynamic, proactive, driven, ethical, highly organised and a strong communicator
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456