‹ Back to search results
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Swindon
Are you an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner looking for a new role in the Swindon area?
This is a great opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a well-staffed and supportive team in Swindon. The practice is seeking a new ANP for up to full time hours ideally - although part time can be considered. Rated as Good in all areas of the CQC, the practice prides itself on maintaining excellent patient care.
The role requires:
- The assessment, treatment and review of minor illness & injury appointments, and medication
- Continual training as required and provided by the practice
- Assist in clinical supervision
Package and Benefits
The practice is offering:
- 37.5 hours
- Band 8a - £45,753
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Good commuter distance from Chippenham and Cirencester
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
To be successful, you must:
- Have MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
- Be a Non-Medical Prescriber
- Have some primary care experience
- Be confident with autonomy
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.