‹ Back to search results
Independent Clinic Based Audiologist Job,Wiltshire
Audiologist/RHAD job in Devizes, Wiltshire, full or part time, clinic based, independent, based salary negotiable with realistic OTE £80,000+
Exciting Audiologist/RHAD position in Devizes, Wiltshire now availabel working with highly regarded patient focussed employer of choice!
A very fulfilling clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD position where you have the opportunity to customise consultations to best meet client needs in order to offer the best possible hearing care outcome.
Extended testing times available as well as a diverse range of top aid suppliers and pricing ranges to best meet your patient's budget working with highly established and every growing fully private and affluent client base.
You'll be situated in a sophisticated, bright and modern clinic with cutting-edge technology and will also enjoy working alongside highly trained and dedicated health care professionals at all times.
- Mid week only working with part-time or full-time employment options 3-5 days per week
- Clinic-based working operating from 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m
- Work alongside a helpful and co-operative team utilising high end equipment in an exclusive practice
- 1.5-hour adjustable test times to satisfy patient requirements in a pleasant and clinically oriented setting
- Possibilities for training including wax removal and prospects for further career enhancement for ambitious candidates
- Pre-planned clinics/diary where you will know your schedule ahead of time
Package and Benefits
- A committed hearing care provider who prioritise client service and ethical care!
- Guaranteed market-leading base salary that is negotiable DOE
- Outstanding bonus income potential with a credible OTE of £80,000+ due to extensive fully private client bas
- 33 days of leave, including bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme and additional perks, such as private healthcare and a prestigious company car!
- Private healthcare package
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the legal right to work in the United Kingdom
- Consider all levels of experience and past commercial experience is not needed
- A valid driver's licence is necessary
- Due to the totally private customer base, you must be registered/eligible with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD or soon eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459