‹ Back to search results
Installation Engineer Role, Medical Equipment - South West UK
We are delighted to be working with a global supplier of medical devices who pride themselves on their services and solutions that improve quality of life for people with reduced mobility and age-related health challenges.
They are currently looking to appoint an Installation Engineer to carry out the installation of equipment into long term and acute healthcare facilities.
The client can offer outstanding packages and career development opportunities for driven career focussed individuals - with training and continued professional development.
This represents an excellent opportunity for an established engineer to join one of the best names in the market who have an excellent representation across the device world.
If you are a current service engineer with medical exposure, please contact us to discuss further.
South West UK - Swindon/M4 Corridor
- To carry out installation equipment in accordance with company and installation procedures, whilst seeking to optimise use of time and minimise associated costs.
- To ensure he/she is fully conversant with products working on and company and local health and safety requirements and arrangements so work on customer's premises is done in a professional and safe manner.
- To complete and submit all relevant documentation accurately and within agreed timescales.
- When required carry out service, repairs, or retro fits to equipment on-service contract in accordance with Service procedures or technical advice notices.
- To maintain all tools, spares and equipment within his/her care in a safe working condition highlighting anything unsafe to the Installation Supervisor immediately.
Package and Benefits
- Basic Salary £30,000 - £31,000
- Full time, permanent contract
- 39 hours per week
- Company vehicle, Phone, Pension, Training, wider package
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Electrical or mechanical and plumbing qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds 2 / 3, with experience in an engineering discipline.
- This role requires previous technical experience in a similar environment.
- Work at heights. (PASMA & IPAF)
- Operate plant machinery. (Drilling and cutting materials)
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the medical device industry would be beneficial.
- Good physical fitness level.
- IT literate and working experience of MS Office & IOS packages.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Some additional travel involved
- An enhanced DBS disclosure check will be carried out (at the cost of the client)
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Medical Devices team on 01423 813456
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Device Jobs