‹ Back to search results
Mobile Dispensing Optician Job, Swindon
J160879_1679188598 Wiltshire England £25K - £37K / Year
We are currently working on a unique and exciting role for a Dispensing Optician or Dispensing Optician Manager to join an independent Opticians in a mobile role to work multi-site between practices within Wiltshire. The company is family owned and are passionate about their patients as well as their employees.
Distinctively, this role offers opportunity to engage with several high performing clinic teams who will value your experience and flexibility with above market average salary (circa 35,000) + luxurious company car and extensive benefits package
This job offers a fantastic working environment based out of high-end boutique practices.
You will be providing dispensing cover and assistance where required in practices that may have holidays to cover or are having particularly busy testing days.
Your schedule will be well-planned out in advance and all travel is fully expensed, including fuel, by the company through the medium of a company car.
On offer is a generous basic salary which is negotiable depending upon experience, rewarding bonus scheme, private healthcare, and company car amongst more.
You'll be part of a friendly team bringing exceptional patient care and a passion for everything optical to the practice where every patient is treated on a bespoke basis.
The Opticians have accrued an enviable reputation as the opticians of choice in the region due to their desire to help people and really make a difference to peoples lives.
They do this by performing their services to the highest standards and offering an unparalleled range of designer eye wear.
- Mobile role working across practice sites within Wiltshire with some flexibility to travel further as required
- Working Monday to Saturday with a day off in the midweek
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evenings, Sundays or bank holidays
- Every patient is given a bespoke service where you will have flexibility and time to properly dispense to all customers
- Patient centric practice with a key focus on service and local reputation
- Wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient base
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable salary dependent upon experience up to circa £35,000
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays with no evening work
- Company car and expenses paid
- One of the best bonus schemes within Optics rewarding you for your hard work
- Private healthcare, pension scheme and death in service cover
- Multiple avenues for career development can be supported and opportunity for a management role
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Two years' experience is desirable, but all levels of experience considered as employer is very supportive with a bespoke induction program
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs