‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job, Near Warminster
This is a unique opportunity to join a large, successful medical practice in the role of Salaried GP in Warminster.
You would be joining an already strong team including Partners, salaried GPs, Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. They have worked hard in recent years to reduce GP workload, admin and visits significantly. In addition, you will have time and support to pursue specialist clinical interest areas.
Located close to Warminster, within easy commute of Frome and Bath. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Nurse Practitioners and Nurses
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of 12 GPs
- Patient list of just over 20,000 patients
- High earning, well regarded practice
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.