‹ Back to search results
Salaried GP Job with optional view to Partnership, Swindon
This is an excellent chance to join a well-established and well respected Swindon GP training surgery as a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
You would be joining a large team of permanent GPs, as well as Nursing staff, Pharmacists and Paramedics in this successful dispensing practice. The team have ensured a managed workload with 15 minute appointments, minimal home visits, and minimal on-call. You would also have the option to develop specialist clinical interest areas, and to become a GP trainer if desired.
Located in South Swindon, just off the M4. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 14,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week.
- Strong existing team of clinical staff
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful GP training practice
High earning dispensing surgery
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- View to a lucrative Partnership available if desired
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454 .
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.