‹ Back to search results
Full Time Optometrist Role, Kidderminster
High end, well established, state of the art independent has the customer with the heart of what they do. Bringing relaxed testing times great rates of pay and an enviable working environment!
5 days per week
Extended testing times
Support form a friendly and passionate team
Can choose fixed mid week day off
- Clinically focussed Optometrist role with the time given to care for clients
- Unrivalled passion for patient care and customer service
- Give detailed and informative hand over to the D/O
Package and Benefits
- OTE up to £60k
- Bonus on a personal achievement basis and part of practice performance
- 5 weeks holiday p.a. plus birthday and bank holidays.
- GOC fees paid
- AOP fees paid
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 1 year post qualification
- Right to work in the UK essential
- Full clean UK driving licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on [email protected] or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.