‹ Back to search results
Private GP Role, Broadway
This is an excellent chance to take on a Private GP role with an outstanding employer, looking to expand their team around the Worcestershire region.
You would enjoy a varied role managing your own list of households, with a dedicated admin and reception team to support you. The role would provide a level of freedom and flexibility un-matched by any NHS provider. You would also benefit from a closer level of care with your patient base and excellent earning potential. The role would be well suited to a GP who craves greater flexibility than is offered by NHS posts.
The group are primarily seeking a GP based in the Worcestershire area, to work with a patient list centred around Broadway/Evesham.
- You would be responsible for a patient list comprised of 100-150 households
- An average day would begin around 9AM and end around 4:30PM and be comprised of a series of house visits
- Strong existing team of admin and nursing staff to support your role
- Full or part time working can be accommodated
Package and Benefits
- £100,000 - £120,000 per annum (FTE)
- Private company pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.