Network & Service Specialist EMEA Vacancy, Birmingham
Join our client in Birmingham as a Network & Service Specialist EMEA and drive technological excellence as well as 1st line support.
Oversee Active Directory user accounts, EMEA user support, network maintenance, and virtual server environment. Collaborate in a small global IT team, contributing to and remotely leading global IT projects.
* Assist a diverse EMEA user base
* Lead and coordinate worldwide IT projects in collaboration with global IT colleagues
* Manage a compact EMEA LAN network, and support global WAN activities
* Address challenges related to desktop equipment, applications, basic server, and network support, encompassing Windows OS, Windows Server, Exchange Server, VMware vSphere, printers, Meraki (WIFI and VPN, etc.)
* Enhance virtualization platform, oversee Cisco network equipment, manage SharePoint (Server and Cloud), Office 365 (global admin for entire cloud and local apps ecosystem), Azure, Dell servers and laptops, iPads
* Perform routine tasks such as system backup, upgrades, updates, helpdesk assistance, and scheduled maintenance
* Offer troubleshooting and support for I.T. Operations, AV, and phone system functions
Package and Benefits
Base salary up to £60,000.- p.a. DOE, wider company benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* Desirable to have additional qualifications like CompTIA, Microsoft (MCP, MCSA, MCSE), ITIL, or PMP
* Knowledge of SQL and SharePoint is advantageous
* Experience with ERP systems (QAD) is considered a positive * Preferably possess a Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field
* Achieving 4-6 years of pertinent experience is mandatory
* Well-acquainted with LAN and WAN network operations
* Proficient in PC hardware and software, encompassing Windows and Microsoft Office
* Self-driven and self-directed professional who leverages experience and judgment to strategize and achieve objectives, adept at handling diverse tasks.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Device Jobs
Join our client in Birmingham as a Network & Service Specialist EMEA and drive technological excellence as well as 1st line support. Read more