Territory Sales Postural care - Cambs, E. Anglia, Suffolk, Lincs
Are you currently looking for an exciting new field sales role with a business that has exciting growth plans over the next 5 years?
I am currently supporting an exciting new client who specialise in a range of Capital & Postural Care products used in the Hospital, Community, Care Home and Education Setting. We need to find them 2 excellent sales professionals to join their existing team as they continue to grow their UK team.
They are a fast growing SME UK Manufacturer who have a significant global parent company and are currently growing their sales force here in the UK but also in the US, Australia and European regions.
If you are currently managing a territory within these environments and have experience of delivering sales success let reach out and lets chat!
Full territory management;
- Picking up an established territory with existing business of over £350k but great opportunity to grow and expand significantly given the product offer and client potential within this locality.
- Strategic development of the territory to identify and grow the current client base.
- The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of selling, but the role also includes conducting physical assessments alongside therapists, setting up / commissioning of products, presenting courses and training customers and Health Care Professionals.
- Look to maximise sales within the region, developing great relationships.
- This role is Monday to Friday and field based, you will have an expectation of 60-80% travel to support customers on site.
Cambridgeshire, East Anglia, Suffolk, Lincolnshire.
The successful candidate should be a highly motivated professional with a proven track record of success in a number of key areas within a field sales environment. Should be a team player, flexible and should possess the ability to develop relationships.
Package and Benefits
- Fixed Salary £ 35k with opportunity to increase twice within circa 2 year period (once upto speed and relevant qualifications achieved.
- Direct % of sales and immediate overachieve - Circa year one figure for this territory £15k on top but completely uncapped and could even double if someone comes in and excels. Bonus paid Monthly
- Company Van given nature of products
- Wider company bens
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have field sales experience within the Hospital, community, care home setting.
- The successful candidate should be a highly motivated professional with a proven track record of success in a number of key areas within a field sales environment. Should be a team player, flexible and should possess the ability to develop relationships.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
Not the right job for you? Click for more Medical Device Jobs
Are you currently looking for an exciting new field sales role with a business that has exciting growth plans over the next 5 years? Read more
I am currently supporting an exciting new client who specialise in a range of Capital & Postural Care products Read more