‹ Back to search results
Associate Veterinarian Role, Rutland, Vermont
Our client is seeking an Veterinarian Doctor to work in their small Practice based in Rutland County. The practice in Rutland is a relatively small but friendly practice.
Located centrally in Vermont, Rutland is a historic town with dozens of shops, restaurants and is a a world-class performing arts venue. Rutland is strategically located for outdoor adventure with lakes, ski mountains, hiking, biking and more just minutes away.
Our client will prefer applications from candidates with a minimum of 1 years experience in small animal practice, however, they will may consider new graduates, who will be provided encouraging mentorship. Pay will be commensurate with experience
Key Duties/Personal Qualities
- Honesty - staff are expected to be trustworthy but also to be willing to
share their opinions and experiences with supervisors
- Compassion - for our patients, our clients and each other
- Compatibility - with our family approach to our clients and each other
- Physical Endurance - for a sometimes physically and emotionally demanding job
- Aptitude - for mastering the techniques and leadership expected from a highly
- Trained veterinary professional.
Package and Benefits
- Health insurance( Medical/ Dental/ Vision). Gold/Zero deductible
401 K Plan. ( 100% contribution)
- Paid time off (PTO) Plus Sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Scrubs allowance.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must have and maintain a valid license with appropriate veterinary medical board (required)
- Must have at least 1-year small animal medicine experience
- Dedication to improving the lives of animals
- Excellent case consultations
- Strong client relation skills.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Associate Veterinarian job in Albany, New York, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at [email protected] or call our Veterinary team on +1 (929) 3597222